Maryland Microbrewery Festival
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2022, 11am–6pm
16th Maryland Microbrewery Festival
Celebrating Maryland Beer and History
We are pleased once again to host this unique event to promote Maryland’s microbreweries. The Maryland Microbrewery Festival is the highlight and culminating event of Carroll County Beer Week. This fun-packed festival celebrates and promotes the best of Maryland’s handcrafted and distinctive microbrews. Come join the fun of Maryland’s premier beer festival!
- A wide selection of Maryland breweries, each with a variety of different beers to sample.
- Food vendors.
- Continuous live music and entertainment.
- Crafts and unique merchandise vendors.
- Seminars to enhance the public’s knowledge of brewing
- Shuttle service — take the bus from a satellite parking lot near the Westminster Airport.
- Historic Site – 16 acres of open, beautifully maintained parkland with easy access.
- Ample parking, both onsite and at the shuttle lot.
Tickets are available at the event, or get prepaid tickets in advance on the event website, marylandmicrobreweryfestival.com. Limited admission: tickets sold on first-come, first-served basis.
- Adult / beer sampling: $20 (in advance) or $25 (at the door)
- Non-beer sampling: $5
- Under 12 years: free
Proceeds of the Festival support the Union Mills Homestead Foundation’s ongoing interpretation and preservation of the historic Union Mills site. Please contact us at 410–848-2288 if you require additional information. Thank you for your support!
Follow the Maryland Microbrewery Festival on Social Media: #MDMBF