Flower & Plant Market
FRIDAY, MAY 3, 2024, 11am–4pm |
SATURDAY, MAY 4, 2024, 9am–4pm |
SUNDAY, MAY 5, 2024, 10am–4pm
Join us when we open the 2023 Union Mills Homestead Season with our 53rd Annual Flower and Plant Market!
Come see our beautiful selections of your favorite regionally grown:
- Hanging Baskets
- Vegetable Plants and Herbs
- Heirloom Vegetables
Browse the Tannery and Garden Wagons for the perfect additions to your garden. Visit the Gardener’s Corner for gently used books, pots, containers, and other garden-related bargains. Visit the booths of our specialty plant growers, craft, and garden-related vendors.
Please do not visit if you have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Early-Bird Selections — have the first pick of our unique selection of quality plants!
Kountry Kafe Catering will feature a light luncheon menu.
Specialty plant growers and vendors will join us for the afternoon.
Saturday and Sunday
The Flower & Plant Market will be open with:
- Tannery and wagons full of locally grown flowers, shrubs and vegetables and herbs
- Specialty plant growers — Garden-related vendors
- Kountry Kafe Catering will feature your lunch menu favorites.
- Historic House and Mill Tours from noon – 3 pm (last combination tour starts at 2)