The buckets were replaced by millwright Derek Ogden. Here is a view of the mill wheel with the new buckets in place and the mill ready for operation.
The buckets of the waterwheel were removed for replacement this spring. Here is the appearance of the wheel without its buckets.
Evelyn Gunther drew this conception of the Miller’s House after restoration.
The Miller’s House, circa 1900.
Shriver Spring House of 1750
Shriver Grave Marker in Littlestown, PA